Working closely with our small team of creatives and strategists you’ll be tasked with creating standout multi-platform designs for our impressive portfolio of clients including premier sporting and automotive brands. Right from the start you’ll be given the creative freedom to own a project and run with it, with a typical day involving a heady mix of user research, creative ideation, responsive web design, digital content and caffeine. Every project, task and day at See Saw is a chance to inspire your team and wow our clients.
- Unwavering eye for detail – we are creatives first and foremost. Yes, we care about results, content and UX… but we believe if you concentrate on crafting exceptional design then the rest will follow.
- Minimum 2+ years in a similar role – your experience has taught you what amazing (and not so!) digital design looks like.
- Expert Adobe Creative suite skills & experience in UI design tools such as Sketch.
- Strong UX/UI skillset & understanding
- Proven experience in designing for multiple platforms (ideally showcased in an online portfolio that will blow our mind!)
- Understanding of the creative process, including ideation, wireframing, prototyping through to A/B testing.
- Confidence and ability to present, discuss and sell your creative ideas to your team and clients (we all know the client isn’t always right;))
- Good knowledge of accessibility standards
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS and/or motion graphic experience, such as After Effects are highly desirable.
Enthusiasm, time management skills and a positive attitude all go without saying.
In return you’ll be joining our newly formed digital team – not only immediately shaping creative output for major brands, but shaping internal processes to support the growth of the digital arm of See Saw – and your career!